Keha ja liikumine professionaali tööriistakastis
BODY LANGUAGE AS A TOOL
…is a professional development course for everybody working with people or willing to know better their inner potential.
Body language is a key to success in business, art, and social relations. In the communication process, 55% of the information is transferred through body language, 38% through vocal channels and only 7% by words. This means the body plays a crucial role in communication.
This course run by Helena Ehrenbusch and Ulrike Jäger will give you an understanding of bodily signals, a new perspective on self-presentation, and tools to incorporate greater awareness and somatic understanding in your set goals in a creative and safe environment.
Using body language as a tool can be a profit for organisations in personal leadership, solving problems and leading negotiations. Self-conscious employees can serve clients better through conscious decisions and integrity.
In the course, we think of the questions:
- What do our bodies say about us?
- How to understand body language?
- How to send out positive messages?
- How to reflect on the gap between what
- we feel and wish to express and what is needed to say?
- How to make a favourable impression?
Self-Presentation Bodywork course offers:
- creative self-expression
- understanding how other people perceive us
- exercises to bring the best out of ourselves
- reflection for raising self-awareness
Variety of themes covered in the course:
- Body (awareness) work
- Authentic body
- Non-verbal messages
- Giving and taking feedback
- Taking time
Helena Ehrenbusch (Estonia), psychologist/trainer/supervisor/coach and dance artist.
Ulrike Jäger (Germany) trainer and clown/circus artist.